Welcome Sarah Sugden – our newest Rotary Club of Green Bay Member!!!Write comment (0 Comments)
Dear Fellow Rotarians,
Each month Rotary International has a theme. February is Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution Month.
Over 60 million people all over the world have been displaced by armed conflict or persecution, 90% are civilians. Half of those civilians are children. Thus, there are millions of reasons why Rotary is engaged in service projects, fellowships and other campaigns in pursuit of peace.
Welcome to February!!Write comment (0 Comments)
Watch your e-mail for weather updates – so far we plan to meet. If the weather is bad, use your own good judgement.
- Monday - January 28, 2019 - Steve Baskis and Ken Braband - Five blind veterans who kayaked the raging whitewater of the Colorado River through 226 miles of the Grand Canyon
- Monday February 4th - Achieve Brown County, Executive Director Adam Hard
- Monday - January 21 – Classification Talk – Nicole AlBoushi and more!
- Monday – January 28 – Steve Baskis and Ken Braband - Five blind veterans who kayaked the raging whitewater of the Colorado River through 226 miles of the Grand Canyon
- Monday February 4, 2019 – Achieve Brown County Executive Director – Adam Hardy