Newsletter of the Rotary Club of Green Bay Monday, July 14, 2019
- July 15 - Guest Past President Thom Cody /Andrew Johnson Booyah Baseball Team
- July 22 - Guest Past President Barbie Patterson / Classification Talks
- Membership – July 17 - 7:30 am Copper State
- Rotary Board Meeting – July 19 - 8:00 am YMCA downtown
Dear Green Bay Rotarians:
Thanks to Past-President and Past District-Governor, Tom Guyette for leading our July 8th Monday meeting. He wanted to let everyone know that we raised $21 with our 4th of July trivia event and he will be sending $42 to the Rotary Foundation. I must have missed some real action at that meeting – including Tom’s ability make dollars double! He also mentioned that Russ Wood (perfect attendance last quarter) chose the Joseph Project for Good News. I missed the meeting because my daughter was in town from Portland – she is the one who brought the great fourth of July weather. I will send her your thanks!
Last Monday we had a visit from the Green Bay City Parks Department. Our guest talked about the plans and progress for the reimagining and redevelopment of Bay Beach Park. They are looking for a Spring of 2020 ‘reopening” given good luck with weather and the lower water levels on the Bay.
See you Monday!
We are looking for a Rotary club member who is interested in joining the Rotary Foundation of Green Bay as its Treasurer…..
Any Interest, please contact Ian Griffiths.
Community Service Calendar:
- Vision Screening – Sign up will be at the July 15th meeting. .
- March – Odd Fellows Bingo
- July 19th - Cops & Bobbers contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- August – UWGB Back Pack
- October 21– Ride for Polio
- November 7, 8, 9 – Salvation Army coats
Facebook Keep up to date. "Like" our club page.
Comments powered by CComment