Newsletter of the Rotary Club of Green Bay Monday, July 7, 2019
- July 8 - Guest Past President Tom Guyette / Dan Ditscheit Green Bay Parks Director
- July 15 - Guest Past President Thom Cody /Andrew Johnson Booyah Baseball Team
- July 22 - Guest Past President Barbie Patterson / Classification Talks
- Membership – July 17 - 7:30 am Copper State
- Rotary Board Meeting – July 19 8:00 am YMCA downtown
Happy Birthday to these Rotarians who have June Birthdays:
- Jeff Vande Leest - July 1
- Paul Martzke – July 14
- Barbie Patterson – July 15
- Brent Roubal – July 17
- Kramer Rock – July 18
- Laura Hieb – July 18
- Tom Friese – July 22
- Christine Vanden Hoogen – July 29
Happy Anniversary to this Rotarian!
- Jim Lineau - 2002
Dear Green Bay Rotarians:
Welcome to a New Rotary Year, where the themes for International Rotary is Rotary Connects the world. The Rotary Club’s new president Steve Mastalir is living that theme (and the dream!) for he is somewhere in International Waters. Here’s hoping he can read this newsletter and send us some pictures!!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Richard “Dick” Martin who passed away at the age of 81 on Friday, June 28th. Dick was a long time member of the Rotary Club of Green Bay – noted for his love of singing old Rotary songs. Visitation will be at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. on July 7th from 5:00-8:00pm with a Parish Wake Service at 7:00 pm. Visitation will continue at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral in Green Bay on Monday July 8th from 10:00-10:45 with a Funeral Mass at 11:00 a.m. Online condolences may be expressed at www.Prokowall.com.
We are looking for a Rotary club member who is interested in joining the Rotary Foundation of Green Bay as its Treasurer…..
Any Interest, please contact Ian Griffiths.
Community Service Calendar:
- Vision Screening – see dates and times on next page. We will bring a sign up to our July 8th mtg.
- March – Odd Fellows Bingo
- July 19th - Cops & Bobbers contact email@example.com
- August – UWGB Back Pack
- October 21– Ride for Polio
- November 7, 8, 9 – Salvation Army coats
Facebook Keep up to date. "Like" our club page.
Comments powered by CComment