Newsletter of the Rotary Club of Green Bay Monday, April 21, 2019
- Monday April 22: Brian Russo - Eye Heart World.
- Monday April 29: No noon meeting – meet at Farmory at 5:00 pm! (437 S. Jackson)
- Upcoming Committee Meetings
- FEA Committee meeting – April 24th 8:30 am 310 Pine St.
Welcome two new Rotary Club Members, Ross Barrette & Phil Smythe!!
Candidates for Rotary Club Board of Directors Unanimously approved!
- Jeff Vanderleest – a club member for five years. He serves on the membership committee. Jeff is President/CEO of Family Services of Northeast Wisconsin.
- Tom Shefchik – a club member for a bit less than a year has served on the FEA Selection Committee and on the ad-hoc Public Safety Award Committee. Tom is the Executive Director of Advancement at Belllin College.
- Judy Nagel – a club member for 20 years currently serves on the Foundation Board. Judy is Vice President of Investments for Wells Fargo.
- Kathryn Kroll – a club member since 2016 serves on the FEA committee and the new Public Relations committee. Kathryn is Marketing Manager for Downtown Green Bay Inc.
Our thanks go out to Tom Guyette, Gina Davis, Bobbi Giles and Jim DeCoster for their years of service, they will be missed – but eligible for board service again in July 2020. Remember, all our welcome to Board meetings!
Community Service Calendar
- March – Odd Fellows Bingo
- June 8th – Volunteer at Bellin Run
- August – UWGB Back Pack
- November – Ride for Polio
Reminder District Conference is May 17th and 18th at the Glacier Canyon Lodge and conference Center, in the Dells. Attendees will have an option to reserve either the Double Queen (with couch) Glacier Canyon Lodge Room ($119.99 per night) or a 2-Bedroom Glacier Canyon Deluxe ($159.99 per night). Each room reservation includes four waterpark wristbands. Guests will check-in at the Main Desk.
For information about the conference google DualCon2019. This is a Rotary District Conference for District 6220 and 6270.
April 29th is our 5th Monday of the Month!
No noon meeting. Our meeting will start at 5:00 pm at Neighborworks in the conference room. Claire Thompson, Executive Director, of The Farmory will give us an overview of the Aquaponics System followed by a tour of the progress of the Farmory project.
After the tour we can head over to Fox Harbor 2nd floor for food and social.
Meet at Neighborworks - 437 S. Jackson St; Green Bay, WI
followed by social at Fox Harbor 348 S. Washington St.
Please register yourself and any guests by Friday April 19th . Non-members ($15.) added to your next invoice, members no cost
Any questions contact Mary Denissen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-609-0056
FEA Committee meeting – April 10th 8:30
Rotary Club of Green Bay presents the Free Enterprise Award Dinner
Monday May 20, 2019, Radisson of Green Bay
2040 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313
from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM CDT
Get your tickets soon! –
See you on Monday!!
Rotary Club of Green Bay
Facebook Keep up to date. "Like" our club page.
Comments powered by CComment