To qualify, the nominee must demonstrate a broad range of service over a period of time, and must include the following accomplishments, with substantial activity in the past three years.
1. During the year of nomination, participated in at least one meaningful club-level service project. Describe:
2. Attended at least one district meeting in the three years immediately preceding ear of nomination. Describe:
3. During the year of nomination, supported Rotary’s service work by contributing to both the Rotary Local and International Foundations.
4. Carries the spirit of Rotary into the community. Describe:
5. During the year of nomination, maintained attendance of at least 60%.
6. Made other significant contributions to our Rotary Club during the year of nomination. Describe: